Are you passionate and savvy about #socialmedia?
Do you tweet, post, and share, even in your sleep?
Do you speak Russian, Ukrainian, or Turkish?
If your answer is yes, join us and be part of our amazing award winning team!
At The Social Element, we are experts in social media moderation, engagement, insights, strategy and much more! We work with our clients to give the best social media experience to their customers, and in order to do this, we need to grow and expand our team. So now we are looking for passionate multilingual social media experts to join our talent pool who we can call upon to join our team of Moderators and Engagement Specialists as and when needed.
“What’s an Engagement Specialist?” We like to think of our Engagement Specialists, as long as our Moderators, as our knights in shining armour! They protect our clients’ brands and make sure their reputation is kept safe at all times, but also, they provide meaningful customer relationships while being aware of any potential issues on the social media platforms.
Our Moderators and Engagement Specialists work on a project-by-project basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible and feel comfortable to be working on a casual basis, as and when needed.
Interested? Want to know more?
We were awarded the new Social Agency of the year! Indeed we are. What’s more, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands such as Lego, MTV, Toyota, Oreo, Gatwick Airport, KLM, Primark, and many more.
We provide the opportunity to build up your experience as part of an incredible global team. We offer training and a flexible schedule as you’ll work from the comfort of your own home. Yes, working from home. Isn’t that amazing? Say goodbye to your daily commute.
- You are comfortable working remotely, and you currently reside in either Russia, Turkey, or Ukraine.
- You will have a native level of Russian, Ukrainian, or Turkish, along with a good understanding of written and spoken English. Your background experience comes from either engagement, social customer care, translation, copywriting, moderation, and/or community management.
- You are confident with digital technology and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand. Most importantly, you’ll have a sound judgement and brand awareness as you will posting responses on behalf of our clients, adhering to their guidelines, policies and tone of voice.
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- To respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services and Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
The Social Element Values
Work according to the company values:
- Do it well
- Be one team
- Do the right thing
- Keep pioneering
- Make them smile
Skills & Experience
- You’ll be expected to already be immersed in social media, but also show a willingness to keep up-to-date with industry standards, research, and best practice
- Commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand or digital agency
- Native-level Russian, Ukranian, or Turkish
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube; experience with platforms such as Pinterest and Google+ would be a bonus
- Confident using, and learning about, new social media technology
How to Apply
If you love social media, enjoy flexibility in your life, and would like to kick start a career in the social media industry, then this is a great opportunity.
Simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
– Language(s) you are applying for: Russian, Ukrainian, or Turkish
– Whether you are applying for moderation or engagement work (or both)
– Details of your social media experience
– Details of where you are currently based/located: Russia, Ukraine, or Turkey
– Why you are interested in working with The Social Element
About The Social Element
The Social Element is not just a social media agency, it is, in fact, a bit of a global phenomenon. We are the largest independent agency in our space, with a team of 350 massively dedicated people located across the world, passionate about helping brands to amplify their brand messages in the most effective way via social.